Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Featured Shop: Tatka Jewelry


Featured Shop:  Tatka Jewelry


Shop Name:  Tatka Jewelry

Description:  I started designing jewelry while getting my B.F.A. in Interior Architecture and Design back in 2007.  With every piece I create, I pay close attention to scale, proportion and symmetry as well as color balance.  My favorite stones to work with are peridots, prehnites and iolites, as well as tiny garnet roundels - as you have probably noticed, most of my pieces are very intricate and show a lot of detail

 Featured Items:  






Gloria Earrings - Iolites, Garnets, Peridots, Mother-Of-Pearl, Fresh Water Pearls.

 

 

Color-Blocked Lace Necklace - Amber, Garnet and Jade


Where to find Tatka Jewelry:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...