Monday, July 16, 2012

Featured Shop: Pickleberry Lane

Featured Shop:  Pickleberry Lane



Shop Name:  Pickleberry Lane

Description:  I have always loved sewing and crafts and even started as a teenager sewing for others. I had a friend who is a professional photographer and wanted a camera strap cover made.  Soon others wanted some and so 3 years ago my business began.  I love doing this work and I love the fact that I can work right out of my home.  I really enjoy taking custom orders and I am willing to go search for special fabrics a customer may want. I am always creating new designs and styles.  I have custom designed an expandable Elastic Lens Cap Pocket which I am featuring right now.  I double stitch it at the bottom of the pocket for security.  It expands to accommodate 2 1/2 - 3 inch lens caps with out having to have the strap cover any wider than your strap!  It works Great!

Specials:  I often feature specials and sales.  You can keep up to date on them by following my FB page.  Right now I have reduced the prices on several items as I am reducing some inventory to get ready for the Holiday Season.

Featured Items:








Where to find Pickleberry Lane:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...