Monday, July 2, 2012

Featured Shop: Painted City


Featured Shop:  Painted City


Shop Name:  Painted City

Description:  I'm an artist and urban designer working in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  I completed my BFA in Printmaking and Drawing with a minor in Photography.  I have exhibited my paintings, drawings and prints across western Canada, Germany and Japan.  I went on to complete degrees in Architecture and Urban Design.

I have recently returned to photography, illustration, paper-cutting and painting, opening Painted City in 2009.  I opened Painted City with the hope of making fine art accessible to a wider audience.  I don't think that people should have to settle for reproductions of works in order to have original art.  My goal is to provide high-quality artwork at a reasonable price. 

I am currently working on writing and illustrating a number of children's books, as well as working on a few independent exhibitions for local galleries.  I am happy to do custom work upon request.

Featured Items:












You can find more work from Painted City here:

Etsy Shop:  Painted City
Facebook:  Painted City Page
Twitter:  Painted City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...