Sunday, July 15, 2012

Featured Shop: GatsbyGlam


Featured Shop: GatsbyGlam




Shop Name:  GatsbyGlam

Description: 
As I started to plan my wedding, I knew that I wanted it to be reminiscent of the roaring 1920s. Unfortunately, as I began searching for Gatsby Era decor, I often found that my options were limited to tacky flapper costumes and kitsch party props. So, I began to make what I could not find, and have since developed a passion for creating beautiful, and often upcycled, decor that would be fitting for any vintage inspired home, wedding, or event.   

GatsbyGlam has grown out of that passion, and now features a wide array of handcrafted bridal floral alternatives, accessories, decor, and customizable place cards.  Enjoy GatsbyGlam!

Specials:  Receive 10% off in the GatsbyGlam Etsy store by entering code:  TOPSHOP10

Featured Items:
















Where to find GatsbyGlam:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...