Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reminder: How To Be Featured

Hello everyone.  I want to take a minute to sincerely thank all of the sellers who have allowed me to feature their beautiful work.  I am very excited with how quickly this blog has been growing.  I hope to continue this blog's growth and continue to feature many shops, as well as Etsy selling tips.

I would like to remind everyone who has applied to be featured on Top Shops of Etsy to continue checking their e-mails for responses.  I have sent out many follow-up e-mails to sellers wishing to have their shops featured but have not heard back.  I will be sending out another batch of e-mails this morning.

Thank you again to everyone who has helped to make this blog a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...