Sunday, August 19, 2012

Featured Shop: Visual Lifesavers


Featured Shop: Visual Lifesavers (picturesbyjennifer)



Description:  I have always been drawn to art and creating. I have tried many different mediums and have recently started painting in oil. Painting is fun and a great creative outlet that challenges me every time I pick up a paintbrush. I love bright vibrant colors that contrast and draw you into the painting.  I feel they help to create a surreal, whimsical image that can not be seen in every day life. The images are often recognizable but have uncommon twists that I feel makes them different, interesting and memorable. I like to look at things that make me happy. Painting makes me happy. I try to bring that happiness and good energy to my paintings so others can possibly experience similar feelings.

 Featured Items:










Where to find Visual Lifesavers:




Email:  visuallifesavers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...