Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top Shops of Etsy Is Back!

Top Shops of Etsy Is Back!


I am pleased to announce that Top Shops of Etsy is back.  I did not mean for my absence to be so long but I was forced to stop blogging for a time to deal with some medical issues.  But, I am pleased to announce that Top Shops is once again up and running!

I am now accepting applications to be featured on Top Shops of Etsy.  

To apply please e-mail TopShopsofEtsy@yahoo.com  with the following information:

Your Name

Your E-mail Address

Your Shop Name

A Link To Your Etsy Shop

I will review each application as soon as possible.  If your shop is selected, I will send you a follow-up e-mail requesting further information for your feature.  Please make sure to to add topshopsofetsy@yahoo.com to your e-mail list so that if you are selected my follow up e-mail doesn't end up in your junk mail folder.

Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to featuring more fabulous shops soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...