Sunday, July 22, 2012

Featured Shop: Rose Petal Curiosity Shop (RosePetalResources)




Description:  I'm a retired PA crafter/artist, treasure hunter and interior re-designer with a passion for finding treasures for friends and family. I've always been interested in women's accessories and over the years have gathered vintage jewelry, compacts, hats, purses and more. Now we're proudly able to bring these gifts to you through Rose Petal Curiosity Shop. I am particularly interested in the stories behind vintage compacts and the reflection of life depicted upon them. When purchasing compacts, I first look for what most appeals to me visually. Next I’m intrigued with finding out its age and the history of the maker. Lastly, but certainly not least, I love holding one of these beauties in my hand, running my finger tips over the surface and reflecting upon how many women before me held this very same compact. I can't help but wonder what their lives were like. I feel they offer us a link to "life in the past lane". Micro artifacts of feminine vanity, wealth, grace, art, history and more are captured very expressly in compacts of yesteryear; and that will never cease to amaze me. Come back often as we continue to stock our shop with treasures for you and yours.


Specials:  Mention you saw this here and get an additional 15% off your order.

Featured Items:



Powder Compact Henriette Fan Compact Mirror

 

 

Vintage Sweater Clip Faux Pearls

 

 

 Porcelain Figurine Victorian Nippon Yoko Boeki Co










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...